- This event has passed.
Celebrity Chef’s Smackdown : “North vs South” – John Tesar vs Jermaine Brown
March 26 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm| 60$
2nd Quarterly Celebrity Chef’s Smackdown : “North vs South” – John Tesar vs Jermaine Brown
Which side of 635 has it better?
Competitors: John Tesar, Knife & Season 14 TOP CHEF Contestant takes on the raining Champion, Jermaine Brown, Julia Pearl Southern Cuisine
Here’s how the event breaks down…
- Chef Tre Wilcox will invite a well-known Dallas based chef to compete against a well-known Collin County based Chef.
- Chef’s will receive a mystery basket of ingredients that are determines by the fans through social media and compete head to head.
- The competition will last 50 minutes, the first five minutes will be planning and gathering ingredients, but no cooking. The chefs will be required to present 2 dishes at the conclusion of the 45 minute cooking time.
- Three judges will be brought in to judge on taste, creativity, presentation and use of the mystery basket ingredients.
- Tre Wilcox will MC the cooking competition.
Competition to start at 4:00pm
During the event, attendees can enjoy the chef challenge, tastings from local restaurants, live music, alongside wine, beer and cocktail sampling.
For the first time ever…
YOU can be an integral part of a cooking competition! We would like YOU to vote for the ingredients you would like to see the chefs cook in the Celebrity Chef Smackdown. All you need to do is use the polls below to vote for the top 2 proteins and the top 5 ingredients you would like to see int he mystery basket. Based on your voting, the top 1 protein and top 3 ingredients selected by YOU will be used in the mystery basket. Voting will end 1 day prior to the competition beginning.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to